The regional IT Security Manager ensures an appropriate IT Security Level in the companies and locations assigned to the region (Eastern Europe, Turkey, India, South Africa and Australia). He acts as the central contact point for all IT security related topics in the region. He works closely together with the local IT Manager of the assigned companies and with the divisional IT Security Manager. He contributes to divisional and group-wide IT Security projects, tasks and topics.
Your tasks & responsibilties
- Define and ensure appropriate local security policies and organization according to the group minimum IT security standard
- Identify IT security risks and define appropriate mitigation measures
- Guide the business units in regards to IT security when implementing new projects or changing existing systems
- Regular reporting of the IT Security status in the region
- Ensure patch- and configuration management in alignment with the goals from the group-wide vulnerability management program together with the local IT Management
- Contact person for IT security questions and issues
- Train the employees in security to increase awareness
- Handle the local management of IT security incidents
- Ensure the definition of business continuity plans according to business requirements together with the local IT Management
- Contribution to division and group-wide security projects
- 3+ year’s relevant experience in IT/Information-Security in medium to large organizations
- B.S. Degree required in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field of study; or any equivalent combination of relevant background, skills and experience
- Relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001 lead auditor, strongly preferred
- Experience in security standards (ISO 27001, NIST, COBIT, ITIL, etc.)
- Practice in business continuity management and tests of emergency and disaster recovery plans
- Knowledge of IT-Security concepts and systems required (Anti-Virus, Firewalls, IPS/IDS, SSO, etc.)
- Experience in manufacturing industry is beneficial
- Experience of working across business units and geographical boundaries
- Project management, organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills required
- International travel required
The minimum salary for this position is € 45.000 gross per year. The actual payment depends on your particular qualification and experience.
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for
ID Number 71.630
or send an eMail.
to find daily new job offers.