Do you have what it takes to drive growth in the livestock feed industry? We are looking for the
right woman or man to successfully lead BIOMIN on its future path as
Head of Global Ruminant (m/f)
US / Job #8841
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Executes and further improves the ruminant strategy
- Global market intelligence including market, product and competitor analysis
- Budget responsibility for the ruminant business
- Ensures and aligns the core positioning and message within the ruminant team
- Ensures Training of sales teams, Technical Sales Managers and distribution channels
To leave your foodprint with us you need the following skills:
- Education in animal health/nutrition or veterinary sciences
- Knowledge of the ruminant market, especially focus on dairy
- Successful track record in the international ruminant business
- Excellent command of English and communication skills
- Strategic thinking and result-oriented personality
- Willingness to travel
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100 % of immediate trust
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology, we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprints with us at BIOMIN? We are looking forward to your online application:
Head of Gobal Ruminant (m/f) (Job #8841)
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net.