ERBER SDL GmbH is the information technology service provider of the ERBER Group. ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of feed- and food safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. ERBER SDL operates globally in ERBER Group branches in about 40 countries around the globe and serves approximately 1,400 employees worldwide. Erber Group is a DSM company.
BE THE INTERFACE BETWEEN BUSINESS AND SOLUTION, DRIVE COMMUNICATIONS AND STEER PROCESSES:
BUSINESS PROCESS & APPLICATION MANAGER (M/F/D)
THESE ARE THE TASKS WE TRUST IN YOU:
- You design and implement extensions for business applications to maximize business value
- Be the contact person for the departments for new requirements and processes from analysis andprioritization to release.
- Collaborate with key users to stimulate the use of existing information solutions and encourage their useto generate business benefits.
- Be responsible for 2nd level support, testing and release management of changes in the area of PLM andLIMS.
- Simplify, automate and eliminate existing solutions and lead operational efficiency and continuousimprovements efforts proactively
TO LEAVE YOUR 'FOODPRINT' WITH US YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- an educational background in IT as well as in business (HTL, BSc, etc)
- + 3 years experience in supporting business applications preferably in quality management
- Knowledge on Agility in an automation context, or willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders and colleagues are crucial
- solution oriented with a structured mindset and assertiveness
- Hands-on mentality
- professional proficiency in English
OUR CULTURE: PIONEERS, PARTNERS AND PERFORMERS – THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Internal and external development programs
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Strong support from your own and other teams across our organization
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 848
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria); homeoffice possible
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 50.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We look forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:Ms Claudia HUBER-NEWMAN, +43 664 88 595657
Or visit our website: www.erber-group.net