- Company-wide IT-project management for group wide IT rollout and -implementation projects
- Responsible for time, scope and project of assigned projects
- Presentations, meetings and workshop preparation & planning
- Project planning, execution status reporting and project controlling
- Experience in IT consulting is a plus
- First point of contact to the project team
- Administrative tasks
- Education in business administration or a related field
- First work experience in project management
- Excellent command of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint skills advantageous
- Good command of English
- Customer focused team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive hands-on approach
WE OFFER YOU
- Work as part of a dynamically growing and internationally operating corporation
- Work onsite with on a fancy working area with a good work-life balance.
- Attractive social benefits (staff canteen, employee parking, etc.) & good working atmosphere
- Modern location in the headquarter in Vienna Austria with excellent public transport connections (U6)
- Start: immediately (subject to any notice periods)
- Salary: Depending on your specific qualification and professional experience, we offer you an annual gross salary starting at € 40.000 (all-in-contract)
If you are interested in bringing your expertise to an attractive international organisation, we look forward to your application, referring to
identification number 71.842. We prefer applications via ISG-Karriereportal or via mail.
Please visit career.isg.com - there you can find a broad range of joboffers.