Do you have what it takes to drive growth in the livestock feed industry? We are looking for the right woman or man to successfully lead BIOMIN on its future path as
Development Team Leader (m/f)
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job# 8241
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning, developing, and maintenance of procedures, equipment, and policies in animal trials
- Coordination of animal trial facilities (global)
- Identify the need and potentially extend the network of trial facilities
- Communication with research project leaders
- Performance / coordination of (complex) experiments, data collection and data analysis
- Ensure project documentation according to ISO
- Coordinate / overview global network of feeding trial collaboration partners
- Contribution to scientific publications
- Identification and implementation of state-of-the-art technologies
- Communication with authorities
For result driven managers that want to make an effective mark, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Success and business focused plus 100 % team spirit
- Degree in natural sciences (animal science / vet)
- Min. 7 years of working experience in a similar position with focus on animal nutrition
- Leadership experience
- Excellent command of English and German
We are pioneers, partners and performers. That means for you:
- 100 % of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application:
Development Team Leader m/f (Job# 8241)
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net
Looking for a different job? Click here