BIOMIN is the leading brand when it comes to products and services for healthy and profitable livestock. With a global sales network we grow significantly faster than the others do –since more than 30 years. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Head of Global Key Account Management (m/f)
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job #8842
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Overall responsibility for the design and implementation of a Global Key Account Management in the whole organization
- Responsible for building up the key account management structure
- Development of special offers on a global basis (products and services) for Global Key Account Managers
- Business coordination with defined Regional and Local Key Account Managers
- Training and development of Key Account Managers
In order to leave your foodprint, you need the following skills:
- Education in animal health/nutrition or veterinary sciences
- Excellent command of English
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in key account management in an international business environment
- Experience in sales of feed additives and/or pharmaceuticals
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100 % of immediate trust
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology, we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprints with us at BIOMIN? We are looking forward to your online application
Head of Global Key Account Management m/f (Job #8842)
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net.