You are a flexible and organized person. You have precision and you want to take the initiatives.
Do you have what it takes to drive growth in the livestock feed industry? We are looking for the
right woman or man to successfully lead BIOMIN on its future path as
Scientist – LC Validation (m/f)
Tulln (Austria) / Job #9463
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Optimization and validation of LC-MS/MS methods
- Writing validation reports for regulatory dossiers
For scientist that want to make an effective mark, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Master or PhD in natural sciences
- Minimum 3 years of experience with chromatographic methods (preferably LC-MS/MS) and their validation
- Experience with method validation according to the requirements of regulatory authorities is an asset
- Excellent command of English
- Experience in MS Office
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology, we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprints with us at BIOMIN? We are looking forward to your online application:
Scientist – LC Valication m/f (Job#9463)
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net.