To support our Procurement & Production team, BIOMIN is looking for a
Master Data Coordinator (m/f)
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job #9543
You are a process-oriented, flexible and assertive person? You have a confident and professional appearance with impartiality and integrity? You have strong negotiation skills and a problem-solving attitude?
And you also have the willingness to travel (up to 50 % worldwide)? Then you are the right person for our company.
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Create and manage the overall Master Data Management (MDM) process including finished products, raw and packaging materials and vendors for BIOMIN
- Architect the processes required to coordinate MDM with integrity, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Develop the framework, roles and responsibilities of all data management functions
- Supervise and manage new item creations
- Maintain workflows for routing of master data changes
- Manage data clean up and deactivating articles
- Establish data stewards and information custodians across the organization
- Collaborate with the IT organization to ensure that effective technological enablers are in place to support MDM
- Define, measure, and report Master Data quality standards and metrics
To leave your foodprint with us you need:
- Education in Business Administration with major in Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance or Master Data Management preferable, alternatively equivalent working experience
- High numerical skills and a passion to work in systems
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to work with big data
- Good verbal & written communication skills in German and English
- Strong ability to work with global project teams through various project phases
- ERP functional experience in master data creation is a plus
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- An exciting future and the opportunity to develop yourself
- An exciting job in an innovative team
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food and feed safety, with an emphasis on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at ERBER Group?
We are looking forward to your online application:
Master Data Coordinator (m/f) (Job #9543)
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030; www.erber-group.net.