We are looking for the right woman or man to successfully support our team as
Development Associate - Statistics (m/f)
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job #9981
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Data management in the context of research projects (e.g. animal feeding trials)
- Planning and designing of research experiments and interpretation of results
- Performing statistical analysis and summary of the results in statistical reports
- Review of study documents, validation and quality control of statistical evaluations
For result driven managers that want to make an effective mark, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Degree (MSc.) in disciplines such as statistics, mathematics, computer science, data science or in animal science, veterinary or natural science with a strong focus on bioinformatics
- Experience in scientific / trial design, data analysis and writing reports is necessary
- Strong ability to work in a global team of professionals, structured thinking and able to generate innovative ideas
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, statistical software (SPSS) or bioinformatics
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food and feed safety, with an emphasis on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at ERBER Group?
We are looking forward to your online application:
Development Associate - Statistics (m/f) (Job #9981)
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030; www.erber-group.net.