You are flexible, organized and precise. You like to take own initiatives and you have what it takes to drive growth in the livestock feed industry. We are looking for the right woman or man to successfully lead BIOMIN on its future path as
Research Associate LC (m/f)
Tulln (Austria) / Job #9961
You are a process-oriented, flexible and assertive person? You have a confident and professional appearance with impartiality and integrity? You have strong negotiation skills and a problem-solving attitude?
And you also have the willingness to travel (up to 50 % worldwide)? Then you are the right person for our company.
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Establishing and validating LC-UV, -RI, -MS methods
- Sample preparation
- Data evaluation
- Responsibility for the LC equipment
For researchers that want to make an effective mark, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent in natural sciences, good understanding of analytical chemistry
- Hands on experience with LC instruments
- Experience with LC-MS analysis is of advantage
- Good command of English
- MS Office skills
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, with an emphasis on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at ERBER Group?
We are looking forward to your online application:
Research Associate LC (m/f) (Job #9961)
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030; www.erber-group.net.